Today we are excited to release our two newly branded and integrated products as part of our digital performance management platform: Rigor Monitoring and Rigor Optimization.
Each of these products cover a different aspect of the performance improvement lifecycle:
- Rigor Monitoring captures, trends, and alerts on performance data collected proactively 24/7 from around the world.
- Rigor Optimization programmatically analyzes performance data to identify, prioritize, and optimize content that is negatively impacting performance.
Rigor Platform Navigation
As of today, both Rigor Monitoring & Optimization can be accessed within the same user interface. Users can seamlessly toggle between Monitoring and Optimization using the top navigation bar in the Rigor app.
Rigor Monitoring enables teams to monitor performance outside-in from the perspective of an end user within a controlled testing environment.
Here are some of the ways our users utilize Rigor Monitoring:
- Performance Trending – leverage real browsers to detect and correct performance problems before they impact users
- A/B Testing – exclude specific content to understand how your site would perform with or without a third party service
- Availability Monitoring – leverage uptime monitors to identify a website or API endpoint is unavailable
- SLA Reporting – monitor critical, external services to ensure providers are meeting their service requirements
- Benchmarking – measure your website against that of your competitors to build and sustain your competitive advantage
Rigor Optimization is the first tool of its kind in the digital performance market. Tools such as YSlow and Google PageSpeed introduced the idea of grading websites on a list of “performance rules.” Rigor Optimization takes this concept a step further by leveraging a growing library of hundreds of performance rules (including vendor-specific best practices), to power its peerless intelligence engine.
A Rigor user need simply import performance data from Rigor Monitoring and within seconds Rigor Optimization provides a prioritized list of optimizations that can be easily downloaded and implemented at the push of a button.
New Login and App Domains
Users can access Rigor Monitoring and its API at monitoring.rigor.com and monitoring-api.rigor.com and similarly Rigor Optimization and its API at optimization.rigor.com and optimization-api.rigor.com.
If you aren’t a customer, let’s fix that. We do the hard work of identifying and fixing performance problems before they impact your users, so that you can focus on building your business. If you are interested in learning more click here to try our platform free for two weeks.
E-commerce revenue continues to grow,as consumers turn away from shopping in brick-and-mortar stores to shopping online. However, many businesses are not prepared for this growth because they do not fully understand the market and how to invest in...Read More
Because of the multifarious nature of web clients today, it’s important to consider the usage statistics when designing, implementing, and managing your site. However, misconceptions often arise when determining what browsers to design for an...Read More
Google Webmaster Tools is a web service that allows webmasters to view the status of their sites as seen by Google and the Googlebot crawlers. In addition to indexing your site structure and content, the Googlebot crawlers also record data on perform...Read More
Web designers and developers are always looking for ways to speed up their page load times. Yahoo has an excellent article written on the best practices for speeding up your page. How do you know if implementing one of their suggested practices will...Read More