Rigor, an innovative and fun technology company located in the heart of Atlanta’s burgeoning tech scene at the Atlanta Tech Village, is seeking a Sales Engineer. We are one of the best places to work according to the Atlanta Business Chronicle, ranked as one of the fastest growing private companies in Atlanta. If you are looking for the next disruptive SaaS platform and the opportunity to engage global brands for discussions on Digital Performance Management and user experience, it’s time to check out Rigor!
In this key role, you will help us continue our rapid pace of growth, bringing Rigor further into enterprise organizations all over the world. We offer competitive compensation structure (uncapped) and the opportunity to build relationships with the largest companies. Primary responsibilities for the Sales Engineer include being the technical specialist within a dynamic sales environment, supporting and driving high tech, high demand and high-quality market-leading solution demonstrations and evaluations. You will support sales to aggressively pursue new customer acquisitions using your technical skills and knowledge to position Rigor within Enterprise and Mid-Market accounts, identifying customer needs, presenting and demonstrating our solutions, collaborating with our Customer Success and Partner teams on design and implementations. If you thrive in a fast-paced, action-oriented culture, now is the time to join our team.
- Delivering corporate and technical presentations of Rigor solutions for customers, prospects, partners and analysts.
- Managing all technical aspects of the sales cycle, identifying customer pain points and effectively demonstrating the value of the Rigor solution suite.
- Understanding the competitive landscape and assist customers in understanding the benefits of Rigor.
- Assisting as needed with any customer concerns or escalations.
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers and prospects.
- Working closely with Customer Success in project scoping and customer communications.
- Collaborating with the extended Rigor team to ensure alignment on go-to-market strategies.
- Operating with a growth mindset, seeking new and innovative ways to improve.
- Consistently utilizing and contributing information to the entire organization.
- Participating in conferences and events as a Rigor SME.
- Have fun while being super passionate about helping organizations achieve their performance goals.
- Have experience with web technologies, browser networking, and experience with APIs and systems.
- Have an understanding of the Application Performance and Digital Experience Management landscape and related vendors.
- Have a familiarity with modern development methodologies and DevOps best practices.
- Have experience providing technical demonstrations, pilots, and proofs-of-concept to a varied audience.
- Possess excellent presentation skills in person and using virtual demonstration technologies.
- Are self-motivated and highly organized with the ability to adapt quickly, prioritizing an ever-changing list of tasks.
- Showcase strong organizational skills with the ability to handle various tasks with an attention to detail.
- Are able to work well with others as part of a team.
- Have 5+ years of experience.
- Hold a BA or BS in Technical Sales, Management Information Systems, or Computer Science.
- Have experience creating automated tests using Selenium or equivalent toolset a plus.
Every person on our team
- Has fun and is passionate about their work.
- Plays a critical role in the company’s success.
- Cares deeply about educating prospects on the value our solutions provide so business problems can be solved.
Our core values:
- Customer First
- Be genuine
- Do the right thing
- Own your work
- Win as a team
- Improve every day
- Use resources wisely