Rigor, an innovative and fun technology company located in the heart of Atlanta’s burgeoning tech scene at the Atlanta Tech Village, is seeking a Sales Engineer. We are one of best places to work according to the Atlanta Business Chronicle, ranked as one of the fastest growing private companies in Atlanta.
If you are looking for the next disruptive SaaS platform and the opportunity to engage global brands for discussions on Digital Performance Management and user experience, it’s time to check out Rigor! This key role will help us continue our rapid pace of growth, bringing Rigor further into enterprise organizations all over the world. Competitive compensation structure (uncapped) and the opportunity to build relationships at the largest companies. Primary responsibilities for the Sales Engineer include being the technical specialist within a dynamic sales environment, supporting and driving high tech, high demand and high-quality market leading solution demonstrations. They will work to support sales to aggressively pursue new customer acquisitions using their technical skills and knowledge to position Rigor within Enterprise and Mid-Market accounts. Identifying customer needs, presenting and demonstrating our solutions, collaborating with our customer success and partner teams on design and implementations. If you thrive in a fast-paced, action-oriented culture, now is the time to join our team!
- Have fun while being super passionate about your work.
- Deliver corporate and technical presentations of Rigor solutions for customers and analysts.
- Manage all technical aspects of the sales cycle, identifying customer pain points and effectively demonstrating the value of the Rigor solution suite.
- Assist as needed with any customer concerns or escalations.
- Build and maintain relationships with customer’s technical teams.
- Engage in partner meetings or partner events.
- Work closely with Professional Services in project scoping and customer communications.
- Collaborate with the extended Rigor team to ensure alignment on go-to-market strategies.
- Operate with a growth mindset, seeking new and innovative ways to improve.
- Understand competitive landscape and assist customers in understanding the benefits of Rigor.
- Consistently utilize and contribute information to the entire organization.
- Self-motivated and highly organized with the ability to adapt quickly, prioritizing an ever-changing list of tasks.
- Experience with web technologies, browser networking, and experience with APIs and systems.
- Understanding of the Application Performance Management landscape.
- Understanding in modern development methodologies like agile and familiarity with DevOps best practices.
- Experience providing technical demonstrations, pilots and proof-of-concepts to a varied audience.
- Excellent presentation skills in person and using virtual demonstration products.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to handle various tasks with an attention to detail.
- Must be able to work well with others as part of a team.
- 5+ years of experience.
- BA or BS in Technical Sales, Management Information Systems, or Computer Science.
Every person on our team
- Has fun and is passionate about their work (#1).
- Plays a critical role in the company’s success.
- Cares deeply about educating prospects on the value our solutions provide so business problems can be solved.
Our core values
- Be genuine
- Do the right thing
- Own your work
- Win as a team
- Improve every day
- Use resources wisely
- Office located in Atlanta Tech Village, where members enjoy amenities including a fitness room, game rooms, nap rooms, free coffee and snacks, and access to exclusive workshops and events
- Catered lunches on Mondays and Fridays
- Unlimited vacation
- Flexibility to work remotely
- Casual dress code
- $2,500 stipend for each employee to spend on professional development
- Paid paternity and maternity leave
- Health, Dental, Vision fully covered for employees
- 401K with company match
- 2 time Atlanta Business Chronicle’s “Best Places to Work” honoree