Rigor is an Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Company and a Best Place To Work winner located in the thriving startup community of the Atlanta Tech Village. We have experienced 174% year-over-year growth with more on the way. We work with top eCommerce, Media, and SaaS brands to ensure their web properties are fast and reliable.
We offer a collaborative environment where you can move quickly and make an immediate impact. If you thrive in a fast-paced, action-oriented culture and want to play a defining role in the digital experience transformation, now is the time to join our team.
For this position, we are looking for a Sales Development Representative to conduct heavy outbound prospecting, produce net-new leads and generate qualified opportunities for the sales pipeline.
The ideal candidate has 1-3 years work experience, preferably in a Business/Sales Development, Lead Generation, and/or Recruiting.
We offer competitive compensation structure (base + commission, uncapped!) and the opportunity to build your career in a supportive sales environment.
This is not your average SDR position – Rigor is a highly technical product with a complex sales cycle that requires knowledge of the technology and web performance space at-large. We offer a highly intensive onboarding and training program where we provide ongoing assistance to guide each new hire throughout their learning path.
- Ability to investigate web performance and technical issues for prospective clients, educate them on the value of Rigor and interest them in a conversation to learn more
- Conduct a large volume of outbound prospecting activity (Email, LinkedIn, 50+ Calls Daily)
- Initiate first steps in Sales cycle by scheduling and coordinating online and in-person meetings with prospective clients
- Track all activity in CRM (leads, contacts & opportunities according to sales development best practices)
- 1-3 years work experience, preferably in Lead Generation, Business/Sales Development, and/or Recruiting
- Operates with a positive and coachable mindset
- Works with sense of urgency and a commitment to excellence
- Demonstrates organizational skills and a close attention to detail with the ability to handle various ongoing tasks
- Process oriented with ability to focus in a high speed sales environment
How to be successful in this role
- Accomplish and exceed quarterly Sales Development quotas
- Generate high quality leads that convert into sales opportunities
- Develop an understanding of the Rigor product
- Maintain and continuously improves quality results
What you bring to the table
- Strong track record of success
- Self-motivated and coachable
- Desire to exceed expectations
- Close attention to detail
- Driven by competition and results
- Ability to combat objections
- Growth mindset
- Office located in Atlanta Tech Village, where members enjoy amenities including a fitness room, game rooms, nap rooms, free coffee and snacks, and access to exclusive workshops and events
- Catered lunches on Mondays and Fridays
- Untracked vacation
- Flexibility to work remotely
- Casual dress code
- $2,500 stipend for each employee to spend on professional development
- Paid paternity and maternity leave
- Health, Dental, Vision fully covered for employees
- 401K with company match
- 2 time Atlanta Business Chronicle’s “Best Places to Work” honoree
Our core values
- Customer First
- Be genuine
- Do the right thing
- Own your work
- Win as a team
- Improve every day
- Use resources wisely