We are seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our highly successful Sales Team. The ideal candidate should have successful prior experience in a business development role and at least 1 year of quota carrying sales experience with a track record of exceeding quota.
In this role, you will be responsible for conducting outbound prospecting, creating qualified pipeline, managing the full sales cycle, and generating revenue to exceed individual and team-wide goals. Target clients will consist of small to midsize companies across the US to large, global enterprise brands.
- Have fun while being passionate about your work.
- Exceed assigned revenue targets by acquiring new customers and cross-selling to the installed base.
- Create qualified pipeline from high velocity prospecting activity in collaboration with our Sales Development team.
- Demonstrate the value of Rigor’s SaaS platform to prospective clients.
- Collaborate with the extended Rigor team to ensure alignment on go-to-market strategies.
- Operate with a growth mindset, seeking new and innovative ways to improve.
- Keep track of sales activities in the Salesforce CRM.
- Build and deliver an effective cadence through SalesLoft.
- Minimum of one (1) year quota carrying sales experience with software and/or SaaS solutions.
- Continuous and demonstrable track record of success exceeding revenue targets.
- Experience navigating organizations and selling to multiple decision makers.
- Ability to inspire and excite prospects while hunting for new accounts.
- Skilled in proactive outbound calling to prospects.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to identify key decision makers.
- Present Rigor’s value proposition via web or in-person meetings / presentations.
- Operate with sense of urgency and a commitment to excellence.
- Strong organizational skills.
- BA/BS Degree.
- Office located in Atlanta Tech Village, where members enjoy amenities including a fitness room, game rooms, nap rooms, free coffee and snacks, and access to exclusive workshops and events
- Catered lunches on Mondays and Fridays
- Untracked vacation
- Company-wide work from home day
- Casual dress code
- $2,500 stipend for each employee to spend on professional development
- Paid paternity and maternity leave
- Health, Dental, Vision fully covered for employees
- 401k with company match
Our Core Values
- Customer First
- Be genuine
- Do the right thing
- Own your work
- Win as a team
- Improve every day
- Use resources wisely