Do you have a passion for working on enterprise scale problems, but in a small, self-sufficient team where your contributions make an actual difference? Does deploying software updates to hundreds of servers around the world daily excite you? Do you thrive in an environment of loose direction and high trust?
Rigor is hiring a talented Software Engineer with 3-5 years of recent experience developing with Microsoft .Net frameworks to help extend and scale the Rigor Optimization web application. As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will be working on the full stack of technologies used to support the Rigor Optimization product.
At Rigor our mission is to build the world’s first and best Digital Experience Lifecycle Management solution, enabling web engineers to find and fix performance defects before they reach production. If improving how the world builds websites appeals to you, come join our visionary team to make a difference.
- Working in all tiers of a successful SaaS web application.
- Working with an energetic, tight-knit team of peers and mentors with experience ranging from fresh out of college to 20+ years of web development.
- Proactively suggesting how we can improve our product, processes, and infrastructure.
- Mingling with intelligent, enthusiastic and boundlessly optimistic entrepreneurs both at Rigor and in the halls of the Atlanta Tech Village.
- You are an innovator and tinkerer to your core.
- Have 3-5 years of recent experience programming in .Net.
- Have experience working on mature, 24/7 SaaS web applications.
- Are comfortable coding at any level of the web stack (SQL, business tier, front end).
- Have experience with front end web performance techniques.
- Have experience working in small, fast-moving companies with “just enough” process.
- Thrive in an environment of loose direction and trust.
Technologies you will be working with:
- Windows .Net (C#)
- ASP.Net MVC
- AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, SQS)
Every person on our team:
- Has an influential role in the direction of our products
- Is self-motivated to learn and grow on their own, but also when to ask
- Is passionate about the things they do both inside and outside of work
- Loves learning new technologies
- Is part of a fast growing startup success story where you can see tangible evidence of your contributions every day
- Office located in Atlanta Tech Village, where members enjoy amenities including a fitness room, game rooms, nap rooms, free coffee and snacks, and access to exclusive workshops and events
- Catered lunches on Mondays and Fridays
- Untracked vacation
- Flexibility to work remotely
- Casual dress code
- $2,500 stipend for each employee to spend on professional development
- Paid paternity and maternity leave
- Health, Dental, Vision fully covered for employees
- 401K with company match
- 3 time Atlanta Business Chronicle’s “Best Places to Work” honoree
- 5.0 / 5.0 Glass Door Rating
Our core values:
- Customer First
- Be genuine
- Do the right thing
- Own your work
- Win as a team
- Improve every day
- Use resources wisely