We’re looking for new members to join our growing team of top-notch players! We love what we do and we love where we work. Rigor is on Inc. 500’s list of fastest growing companies in the nation, a 4x Pacesetter Award winner, and a 3x Best Places to Work honoree. Ready to join?
Rigor is on the hunt for a rock star Content Marketing Manager to help execute and accelerate our content marketing strategy. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, as a Content Marketing Manager, you will lead the production of marketing content assets and work closely with the Demand Gen, Sales, Product and Partner functions to envision and create rich, high-quality content. If you are passionate, creative, and excel at producing all forms of content, we’d love to meet you!
The ideal candidate will possess strengths in the following mission critical areas: 40% Writing / 30% Project Management / 20% Creative Design / 10% SEO
- - Coordinate with internal and external teams to develop, edit, and optimize thought leadership and mid-funnel content to reach IT, CXO and DevOps professionals to increase awareness, generate leads, and nurture prospects.
- - Help develop and manage Rigor's editorial calendar.
- - Influence marketing program plans, including all related promotional tactics and copy, to enhance the reach and visibility of all created assets.
- - Collaborate with other Rigor team members to assist in their content production and strategize with them so their content integrates with the Rigor's overall content marketing strategy.
- - Identify opportunities to repurpose existing marketing assets into other forms of content, updating and modifying them as needed.
- - Leverage SEO insights to attract prospects and customers to relevant, timely and evidence-based content to help move them through the sales funnel.
- - Work with external vendors to ensure content is on-brand, with a consistent style, quality and tone, and optimized for search and social promotion.
- - 5+ yrs of experience in marketing communications or journalism.
- - 2+ yrs experience writing, editing and curating impactful, informative and evidence-based content such as white papers, ebooks, blog posts, web pages, infographics, presentations, case studies, videos, and webinars.
- - Seasoned project management skills, a strong sense of initiative, attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure, while juggling and meeting multiple deadlines.
- - Proven ability to conduct content reviews, SME interviews, and content audits and inventories.
- - Superior copy editing and proofreading skills that brings content from okay to good, and good to great.
- - A self-starter and a solid team player who owns his or her success metrics.
- - Proven track record of successful content marketing campaigns.
- - Strong vendor management skills including: managing SMEs, contractors, and consultants.
- - Knowledge and application of website analytics and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices.
- - Experience developing and working within a style guide.
- - Comfortable working in a small but rapidly evolving company environment.
- - Fantastic people skills. You find satisfaction in collaborating with and helping others.
- - Have a passion for storytelling and knack for finding a unique angle.
- - Have experience with Google Analytics, Wordpress, HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Cloud (required), Pardot, and Salesforce.com (preferred).
Our team uses the following technologies
- Google Analytics
- Adobe Creative Suite
Every person on our team...
- Has fun and is passionate about their work (#1)
- Plays a critical role in the company’s success
- Cares deeply about helping customers document and solve real business and performance problems
- Contributes to information sharing, cross-training, and making the Rigor customer experience even better!
Our Core Values
- Customer first
- Be genuine
- Do the right thing
- Own your work
- Win as a team
- Improve every day
- Use resources wisely
We love it here because...
- 3x Atlanta Business Chronicle’s “Best Places to Work”
- 5 star rating and 100% CEO approval on Glassdoor
- Fast growth = more opportunity (Inc. 500, 4x Pacesetter)
- Located in Atlanta Tech Village with exclusive events, networking, and mentorship
- $2,500 annual professional development stipend
- Health, dental, vision and disability insurance
- 401K with company match
- Up to $600 annual wellness reimbursement
- Paid maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Untracked vacation
- Flexibility to work remotely
- Onsite fitness room with complimentary classes
- Casual dress code
- Catered lunches on Monday and Friday
- Free coffee, snacks, beer
- Peer-to-peer monthly Core Values award