Sales Development Representative
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
Do you have sales experience or a strong interest in a career in sales?
We are currently looking for a Sales Development Representative to play a key role in helping us continue our rapid pace of growth.
The ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree with 1-2 years experience in Sales / Lead Generation / Business Development / Recruiting / Communications / Marketing. This individual would be responsible for generating a high volume of quality leads for the sales team in an effort to drive sales revenue.
How to be successful in this role:
- Accomplish and exceed quarterly Sales Development quotas
- Generate high quality leads that convert into sales opportunities
- Develop an understanding of the Rigor product
- Maintain and continuously improves quality results
What you will be doing day-to-day:
- Conducting a large volume of outbound prospecting activity (email, LinkedIn, 50+ calls daily)
- Working closely and collaboratively with Sales representatives to accomplish quarterly revenue goals
- Generating interest from prospective clients by initiating first steps in Sales cycle
- Tracking all activity in CRM (leads, contacts & opportunities according to sales development best practices)
- Scheduling online and in-person meetings with prospective clients
What you bring to the table:
- Strong track record of success
- Self-motivated and coachable
- Desire to exceed expectations
- Close attention to detail
- Driven by competition and results
- Ability to combat objections
- Growth mindset
The Sales Development position provides a base salary plus commission compensation structure. High performing Rigor employees who demonstrate consistent success will have the opportunity for career development and advancement within the Sales organization.