LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
Rigor, an innovative and fun technology company located in the heart of Atlanta’s burgeoning tech scene at the Atlanta Tech Village, is seeking an Account Executive. We are one of best places to work according to the Atlanta Business Chronicle, ranked as one of the fastest growing private companies in Atlanta.
If you are looking for the next disruptive SaaS platform and an opportunity to engage global brands for meaningful discussions around Digital Performance Management, it’s time to check out Rigor! This key role will help us continue our rapid pace of growth, bringing Rigor further into enterprise organizations all over the world. Competitive commission structure (uncapped) and the opportunity to build relationships at the largest companies. Primary responsibilities for the Account Executive include prospecting new accounts, positioning Rigor’s solutions to provide value and driving meaningful revenue contribution to exceed goals. Candidates should have at least 2 years of quota carrying sales experience with a track record of success in the software industry. If you thrive in a fast-paced, action-oriented culture, now is the time to join our team!
- Have fun while being super passionate about your work.
- Exceed assigned revenue targets by acquiring new customers and cross-selling to installed base.
- Create / own your pipeline from high-velocity prospecting activity in collaboration with our BDR team.
- Keep track of sales activities in Salesforce CRM
- Demonstrate the value of Rigor’s SaaS platform to prospective clients.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with senior level executives.
- Collaborate with the extended Rigor team to ensure alignment on go-to-market strategies.
- Operate with a growth mindset, seeking new and innovative ways to improve.
- Minimum of two (2) years quota carrying sales experience with software and/or SaaS solutions.
- Continuous and demonstrable track record of success exceeding revenue targets.
- Experience navigating complex organizations and selling to multiple decision makers.
- Ability to inspire and excite prospects while hunting for new accounts.
- Skilled in proactive outbound calling to prospects.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to identify key decision makers and work at the “C” level.
- Write in a clear, concise and professional style.
- Present Rigor’s value proposition via online or in-person meetings / presentations.
- Strong organizational skills.
- BA/BS Degree.
Every person on our team:
- Has fun and is passionate about their work (#1).
- Plays a critical role in the company’s success.
- Cares deeply about educating prospects on the value our solutions provide so business problems can be solved.
Our core values:
- Be genuine
- Do the right thing
- Own your work
- Win as a team
- Improve every day
- Use resources wisely
Our team uses the following technologies:
- CRM: Salesforce
- Sales Engagement: SalesLoft
- Marketing Analytics: Pardot, Google Analytics, Adwords, MailChimp
- Operations: Rigor, Google Apps